Occupational health and safety management system
As a part of the BULATSA Integrated Management System (IMS), the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, in accordance with the ISO 45001 standard, aims to establish a system approach for:
- identification of the hazards and evaluation of the risks accompanying the execution of the BULATSA activities;
- creating of conditions for minimizing the risk, for prevention of accidents and compliance with all regulatory requirements regarding occupational health and safety;
- evaluation of the performance regarding occupational health and safety, awareness and continuous improvement of the working conditions for BULATSA employees and for other persons under the management of the enterprise.
The occupational health and safety policy:
- is based on the commitment for prevention of injuries and illnesses at work;
- defines the common framework of the obligations and actions of the personnel to ensure occupational health and safety at work.
ISO 45001 certificate under UKAS accreditation