Publication of Aeronautical chart 1:500 000, edition 10.0
Bulgarian Air Traffic Services Authority (BULATSA) notifies aircraft operators and users of the Bulgarian airspace regarding the publication of Aeronautical chart 1:500 000, edition 10.0. The chart is available free of charge only in electronic form on the corporate website of BULATSA: Services/Airspace management /Aeronautical chart 1:500 000.
The chart is also available on the flight information portal of Bulgarian Air Traffic Services Authority (BULATSA) – https://b-flip.bulatsa.com/.
Changes in edition 10.0:
- Change of UHF frequencies of ATS units Burgas APP, Plovdiv TWR, Varna TWR and Varna APP;
- Update of geographical coordinates of lateral limits of LBTRA43A;
- Gorna Oryahovitsa aerodrome:
- Change of the lateral limits of the aerodrome control zone.
- Change of the lateral limits of the radio and transponder mandatory zone.
- Changes in VFR routes V675 and V677.
- Implementation of new significant points EFSOT and SONUF.
- Implementation of common transition altitude 10500 FT for FIR Sofia.
- Implementation of significant points AYTEK and IBLAX;
- Withdrawal of significant point IBLAL;
- Change of the vertical limits of the Area Navigation (RNAV) routes N605 (GOL-XANEX), N739 (ROVDO-ADORU), P127 (ROVDO-AYTEK) and the relevant CTA sectors;
- Update of vertical limits of airspaces;
- Implementation of LBTRA81, LBTRA89, LBTRA90 and LBTRA91.
- Withdrawal of LBTRA86 and LBTRA88;
- Changes in lateral and vertical limits of BEZMER and DOLNA MITROPOLIA military ATZ.